Hello, You are lost your BitLocker key on windows 7/8/9/10 so let’s Recover it in 10 minutes with an only single and easy step. We are showing how to recover or forget your BitLocker password or key.
Using BitLocker and Protecting your data but sometimes you lost your key and facing error so don’t worry about that because this article helped you to solve this type of problem. so let’s goto methods of solution.
Method 1: Show/Find BitLocker recovery key using Command Prompt (CMD)
- First of open Command Prompt (CMD) as an Administrator.
- Type following command and replace “C:” to Your Drive name like D:, E: Etc.
manage-bde -protectors C: -get
- You can Be Showing your 48 Digit BitLocker key in cmd to last. save or note down a copy on pepper copy and carry in your safe bag.
Method 2: Show/Find BitLocker recovery key using Control panel
If CMD trick not working so, I am sure to this trick is very helpful for you next is find your bitlocker key using control pannel it’s working now
- first, of the press Windows on keyboard and type Manage BitLocker and select it.
- Click on “Backup your recovery Key”
- Save microsoft account and showing your recovery key
Save this recovery key or note down In your personal Book for remembering and not getting other error.
I recommended Personally
if u lost your BitLocker recovery key so best is using Command Prompt (CMD) it’s working and easy to understand so I recommended Using CMD and any question u can mail me or comment down I will soon their thank you.