Universal Account Number (UAN) is a 12-digit identification number assigned to its members by the “Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). No employee UAN considers changing job numbers remains the same throughout life. Whenever an employee changes a job, the EPFO allocates a new member identification number (ID), which will be linked to the UAN.
Welcome to this post We’ll talk about the problem most employees face, which is how to Generate UAN using Aadhaar by employees.
Pre- Required Document:
- Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number, so you can receive OTP
Procedure to generate UAN using Aadhar:
- First, Go to the EPFO Unified Member Portal.
- after seeing the important links option on bottom right corner side. Then click on the “ Online Aadhaar Verified UAN Allotment” option.
- In this screen, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and create an OTP for verification. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number (the mobile number that is attached to the given Aadhaar) and your email address (that is attached to the given Aadhaar).
- you have received an OTP then enter the OTP and Agree with term & condition EPFO than click on the Submit button.
- you submit full step complicated than fetch your details from aadhaar database and displayed screen. You will now see a page filled with some of your details. Fill out the Mobile number, Email ID, Martial status, and qualification, etc. Once that’s done1. verify details (name, Aadhar and other)
2. Enter given captcha
3. accept the team & condition
4. Then click on the register
- If all the details are correct then see a message on your screen will inform you that your